Some principles you must know:
Unique Wine Experience makes a priority about respecting and protecting the personal data of users. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and therefore we want to share our principles with respect to your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless really necessary to provide the services you need.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Legal regulations accepted by this website
Unique Wine Experience has adapted this website to the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of July 11 , of services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Silvia Roig
- Comercial Nale: Unique Wine Experience
- NIF / CIF: 46632869R
- Adress: Carrer de la Germandat,13, 08734 Moja, Olèrdòla, Barcelona (Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Tours and turistic activities
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the forms of the web will receive the treatment of “Users of the website and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
How did you get your data?
The personal data that Unique Wine Experience deals with come from:
- Contact Forms.
- E-mails sent directly.
What are your rights when you facilitate your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are dealing with personal data that concerns us or not in Unique Wine Experience.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request your rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oposar-se al tractament
- Sol·licitar la portabilitat de les dades.
Those interested can access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, requesting their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that they were recolected
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in this case, we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Only Wine Experience will stop processing the data, except for legitimate legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a complaint to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that affect it infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At Unique there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided to us by the interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email and telephone, to respond to the requirements of users of unique-wine-experience.com. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to the doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that may have regarding the information included on the web, the products and services that we inform through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to legal texts included on the web, as well as any other questions you may have. I inform you that the data that provides me will be located on our servers (physically in the CPD locations of our hosting provider) within the EU.
- E-mails sent directly: In this case we collect the name and email address, and these data will be used only to respond to the communication that you have made.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying information that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website that is detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. Unique Wine Experience can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of data carried out by people who follow the social networks on the official pages of Unique Wine Experience will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Unique Wine Experience. We will treat your data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, reporting on activities, products or services of Unique Wine Experience. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Unique Wine Experience does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, or will do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required to the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription agreement.
Your personal data will be kept:
- While maintaining the business relationship
- The removal from the interested party is not requested.
To whom will the recipients communicate their data?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Unique Wine Experience, it shares data with the following lenders under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on the fulfillment of the rights that are preserved in this website.
Google Analytics: An analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company, the main office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (CA), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Unique Wine Experience analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie on its use of Unique Wine Experience (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers in the United States.
By browsing through unique-wine-experience.com you can collect non-identifiable information, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data is also related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements around the site and collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights when you provide your personal information
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data are being processed in Unique Wine Experience, or not.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the until they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
Unique Wine Experience will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights by email by addressing Unique Wine Experience.
Secret and data security
Unique Wine Experience is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as fulfilling their obligation to store and adapt all Measures to avoid unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access (such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations
Unique Wine Experience can not guarantee the absolute inexpugnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data that sends Unique Wine Experience exonerating to Unique Wine Experience, of any responsibility in this respect. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them up-to-date. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
Unique Wine Experience reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as to industry practices. In these cases, the lender will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Unique Wine Experience does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not previously been requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been on the web, the user has the possibility to give his consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, Unique Wine Experience undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without identifying them properly.
Revised document on 2018.04.3